Click on the teal links above to find the information you are looking for...




Conduct at Work

While checking apartments:
Always knock and count to 7 before you enter an apartment. It gives them enough time to answer a door without feeling like we are "barging" in on them :)

Upon entering an apartment, call out loudly "clean checks" or something similar so if they ARE home, they aren't startled :)

Please tell tenants what you are doing. If they are in the living room, let them know that you'll be checking things quickly and ask if they have any questions before you proceed.

When it comes to personal items, please look with your eyes. We had to fire an employee that picked up a camera to check it out without the owner's permission...we just can't have people nervous that we'll do something to their personal property.


Everything we discuss as employees regarding other tenants is strictly confidential.

Regarding shifts and availability:
Please sign up for shifts promptly. I want to be flexible with your schedule, but I have to act quickly :)

Please show up on time and for each shift. I know it's not a TON of hours, but if you say you'll be there, please be there!

Please make sure you are available at least a day before and on the last day of the semester. I also need people to be available for whiteglove (3 hours on the Tuesday and Wednesday evening before check-outs). It really puts us behind when you can't make it on these days.

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jena, I have a suggestion: